We welcome the opportunity to serve you so that you can bring love into your home by helping you to find a home that you love!
Our goal is to help people to make an educated decision with one of their lives most important investments, THEIR HOME - because if they know what is really important to them, and by knowing what they need to know - they will be able to have a long-lasting, positive influence on their own lives, including the lives of those in their family, friends and people in their community.
We are committed to the success of the people whose lives we touch. In doing our job properly, we help by:
- Serving on the basis of unyielding integrity and telling our clients what they need to hear rather than what they want to hear.
- Educating all of our clients on the implications of choices they are going to make.
- Advising the most valuable solutions to our clients, based on their true needs.
- Providing professional service without compromise.
- Respecting our clients and appreciate having them in our lives.
We believe that if we help our clients to focus on what’s important to them, they will be able to:
- Grow and create more loving relationships with their family & friends.
- Find safety, peace and harmony inside their homes.
- Eliminate stress and anxiety from their lives.
- Focus on the true values and meaning of life.
- Enrich the lives of others in their community by reaching out to them.
(403) 463-8766 Email Me
Sharon Murphy is a Calgary based real estate professional and REALTOR® with a wide range of knowledge of the city and surrounding area. Sharon was first licensed as a REALTOR® in 2007 after deciding to end an extensive career in the healthcare industry and follow her children to the Calgary area. ... Read More
(403) 620-2048 Email Me
I have been a licensed REALTOR with the Real Estate Council of Alberta since March of 2007. I feel very fortunate to have built a solid foundation of clients in Calgary, Cochrane, Airdrie, Okotoks and surrounding areas since! I made a commitment back then to always put my clients needs first. My ... Read More
(403) 389-7708 Email Me
Mr. Jaison Thomas is a graduate from the Haskayne School of Business at the University of Calgary with a Bachelor of Commerce degree, specializing in Information Systems(MIS). In 2015, he completed the Canadian Securities course (CSC) and the Conduct and Practices Handbook (CPH) course from the ... Read More